This initiative fosters enhanced communication, learning and meaningful cross-system collaboration between health care providers at times of transition. Verbal exchanges between stroke team members across facilities can optimize the continuity of care for persons with stroke and their families.
Implementation tools have been developed to support teams in adopting the use of EPCs in their practice. While currently being updated, below are some resources to support implementation of EPCs at your site:
- EPC Tip Sheet
- EPC Pocket Card
- EPC Contact Lists and Team Descriptions*
- How to Access EPC Contact Lists on the VCoP
- How to Update Your Team's EPC Contact List on the VCoP
- EPC Champion Email Feedback Process - February 2020
- Patient Complexity Framework
* If your team contact list is not listed on the VCoP, please complete the EPC Contact List and Team Description template and send the completed template to email@example.com. For a copy of this template, please click here.